Friday, May 13, 2005

A room without books is like a body without a soul

(thank you for these words môsieur Cicero)

When is your favourite moment of the day to read a book? Some can read once in bed, but then I'm way too tired to read and it's not the moment I like to focus on books ;-)
It is really hard to find the time to read when you have a shrimpette around and when you work at home. The best I can do is 5 minutes here, 5 minutes there. So frustrating!

At the moment I'm kinda stuck in the middle of the 4th Potter (HP and the goblet of fire)... I find it a bit long. And there's the 5th behind... huuu... It's just that I'm curious about the 6th, dat's why #4 and #5 are one my priority list.
It's not easy after excellent historical stuff to jump into this kind of fantasy. But I start to get used to it again. And it's pleasant to find again the same characters, same walls and habits. It feels as if you are back home. lol :)

But I can't wait to finish the Potters to start with the pile of real Fantasy and SF books! So many of them are lying here, desperatly needing my eyes and my time!

No comments: