Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Shebam! ! Pow ! Blop ! Wiiiiiiizzzz !

My *bubbles' maker* has introduced him/herself....
Yup, I feel the *mini-one* moving inside my belly! Finally!!
Sometimes just like bubbles popping, other times as if he/she was pushing with a foot or a arm.

At first, it feels alien-ish. You *feel* the vibes but you can also *see* a kind of wave on your belly!
And then the alien-ish feeling disappears. You wait for any new vibe as a another exchange with your baby. It feels wonderful. 2 in one. The *mini-one* already living his/her own life within me, taking energy from me, giving me energy back with his/her vibes.
Motherhood. Sweatness. Love.


(no idea about who did this lovely drawing!)


edit: Angel knows where the mice come from... They're house mice! Thank eww, Angel!

No comments: