Friday, May 20, 2005

The wall(s)

To me, there are a 2 topics that are simply *walls' makers*... Politics and Religion. Can you really keep zen when you start with these topics? I can't.
I struggle to be calm and accept other views... but there's always a point when the other (actually me first) want to convince the other she/he isn't right.
And then it's the end. We become passionate, the conversation turns into a battle, we elaborate quick strategies, and we want to win, to have the last world. Finally one leaves slamming the door. The other thinks he has won! Yeaaaah!
But the victory has a bitter taste after a few minutes.
It always happens this way.

And guess what, I've just put another brick in the wall today!
SIGH



Time for some music around here.
What's your favourite song of the album by the way?
I'd vote for hmm Mother, Good bye blue sky and Comfortably numb... they're fookin not bad**~~*^* *

No comments: