Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Zillions of *guuuudies*

The 11 candles were not the only excellent surprise. I got fookin spoiled!
Martin and Lola found the Buggy shoes that I luvvvve (you know, Penny, the *comfortable* shoes? hehe ..comfortable, yeahh but in a so *mimi* way :P) + an unofficial DVD of the first concert of Metallica I saw in Paris (yeahhh!)... + other SF dvds!
Oh and I got very kewl books, including the last "Dragon Lance" books (my fav' Fantasy series), 2 huge beauDiful books about fairies and goblins, the last Star Wars' (a wink from Gweno who knew we'd find hardly any time to go to the movies), etc.
Also a unique buDerfly ring and a candle holder...

...oh, and sweet words from a definatly *Speschul* one (happy sigh) and the most unexpected call from another very unique one**~~*^* *

Told you... been spoiled!!! :-))


click here

No comments: