Thursday, June 02, 2005

5th month

I'm just starting it; in preggie time, I'm in my "19th week" (I just can't get how they calculate their weeks and months in *preggie time*! lol)

The baby should be now about 300g for 21.5cm! That big! Wawww
The *mini-one* can hear sounds from outside, not only my own voice. He/she is supposed to start moving a lot, jumping, turning around, trying to push against the belly with his/her hands and feet.
And I can feel all of that, specially when I lie down for a while. How paradoxal. When I wanna have a rest, the *mini-one* is on a party mode! hehe

(happy sigh)
As for me, my belly has really turned bigger. I wear almost only mama-designed stuff. The whale chapter's on. Till 4 months to go, it gonna be a heavy summer! :)

Even if today I am really tired (sing me a lullaby, I'll sleep in less than a second), I feel rather fine.
It starts to be hard playing footie with the shrimpette. Now I am really "carrying" my belly, you know what I mean?
I don't sleep too too well, starting turning on one side and then on the other. Till Lola wakes up because she's just peed in her bed. Then I try to sleep again, but it's getting harder. And in the early morning, I wake up, quite tired, with a real painful back. Yeepeee ;-)

With all that no doubt it's getting hard feeling a lil bit sexy anymore. The mama side is having most of powers over me! T'is ok, I can survive ;-)... all the more as Martin keeps telling me the words every woman wanna hear all day, and that definatly helps a lot! **~~*^* *

Next step: in 2 weeks, second ultrasound. We will know if the *mini-one* is a goilette or a babyboy! Yeahhhh!!!

No comments: