Thursday, June 09, 2005

Anything for that:



What a big week! Martin's been working really late (till about 10.00pm) and I'm taking the shape (face only, I reassure ya ;-) of a good ol' zombie.
So tired.
We don't sleep too well, Lola wakes up regularly once she's peed in her bed. And I spend my days more or less outside, running after my devilish one.

I think I've got contractions since Monday. Hard belly and painful back, can't be anything else. But you might have them from the 4th, 5th month. You just have to be careful with them.
I just cross my bits hard so that next week the gyno does not tell me I need to calm down. I just can't. One shrimpette needing me and 5 floors as the cherry on the cake. I just can't do less than I already do.

So, I'm just going to listen a bit more at my body for the next days, not forcing it to do things it really hates, you know :-)

(on my way to start my *hamac quest*)

No comments: