Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Holy responsibility

I read the news and I wonder...
How can a man who knows clearly NOTHING about couples and love between two people tell what is right and what is wrong for all of us???

Is his "Pope title" enough to justify and support discrimination (thinking about his opposition to gay unions), to tell divorces are "Evil" and that the best way is to stay married whatever happens (that is so irresponsible to tell such a thing!).

I have nothing against Catholics, part of me is catholic! I believe in the "love" and "generous" part of the religion. But then, when it comes to the highest "catholic representative" and its men, then I feel we're simply on different planets. Probably not sharing at all the same religion. I never recognize my beliefs in their words.

No comments: