Thursday, June 09, 2005

So tell me

Tomorrow we plan to go to watch a movie. Yeahhhh on a huge screen! Something that has happened hmmm twice a year for the last 3 years.

My mom is going to take care of Lola from hmm tomorrow lunchtime till Saturday lunchtime! (She is listening at my tired body's calls, see! -happy sigh-)

Anyway, as we almost never go to cinema, we must be sure at 200% of what we gonna watch, huh!
We hesitate between 2 movies... Revenge of the sith (Martin's fav') and Sin City (my fav'). I think it would be a pity to watch any of them on tv.
Hope you can help to chose!

(just tell me if there's chubaka in "the revenge", that will definatly determine my choice for Sin City! hehe :P)

edit: I hope THIS is a joke, huh!!!! ...:





Star Wars Horoscope for Taurus




You are a dependable creature, but you do tend to be stubborn.
You like material possessions and love to win at games.
You hate being bossed around or losing.
You may succumb to your physical strength when upset.

Star wars character you are most like: Chewbacca

No comments: