Thursday, June 16, 2005

The subconscious mind of a preggie woman

(watta title, hey! I need a nap now... :P)

I usually never remember my dreams or nightmares, but since I've been preggie, I don't sleep too well.
And I remember my dreams/nightmares (funny how I don't like the words "dreams" or "nightmare" here, as if you'd say life's wether black or white, no colours between)

Anyway, without mentioning the salacious ones (never had so many of them since a couple of months!), here are just a few ones that I still remember.

the final attack
We're in the old family house in Normandie with lots of 1950s actors around.
We get prepared to face a 3 days attack from the Hitler army.
I see the soldiers getting ready outside. Inside the walls that surround the garden, I see all the familiar corners of the huge garden, the farm, the house, with our *guys* ready to protect it. I dunno how the battle went, who won, but I only remember the deadly atmosphere that came "before" the storm.

the clever Troll
We're doing a trip in UK by car with friends. Our speciality is troll hunting (eeeck!). When we arrive in Scotland, we have to awake a huge troll to kill him. But we did not expect he was that strong and that clever. He turns to be the hunter. I can see all of us running through the woods, a funny legend (am I sure of that btw?) turning into a bloody reality.

the lobster
Martin, I and the rest of the family are gangsters. Dressed like gangsters as you could see in cartoons, organizing bank attacks as we could plan a day at work. But the *dream* here doesn't deal with the robbery part. Besides being gangters, we all LUVE fishing lobsters. And we do fish, still dressed as cartoon gangters (dunno why but this detail was important! lol)

the scooter
I'm crossing Paris on a scooter, just wearing a leather coat and it's freezing. Martin and a friend of us are on scooters too. But suddenly I cross at the red light and kinda lose them behind. I wait for them at a corner but they never join. Suddenly I find a way to go into the catacombs, still riding my scooter. When I get out of the catacombs, I realize I've forgotten my scooter in them. And you know how catacombs are in Paris. A real Labyrinth. No idea were I lost it which makes me feel very stoopid when I join Martin, just barefeet.

So, doc', anything to say about all that? :P


a troll

No comments: