Monday, June 20, 2005

Two postcards 'n a kiss

I wonder if ol' Gulli will survive the heat! I gotta type quickly before it gets on nerves and starts threatening to explode...eeeeeck!

Our weekend was short, really, but excellent!
When we arrived late late on Friday evening, we had dinner in the garden and it was just a brilliant beginning.
We're enjoying the *longest* days of the year till tomorrow, right? I could even read my book outside without anylight except the ones of the sky till really late! Exceptionnal!

After a busy saturday morning (we've ordered our stairs and finally met our mason! yeepeeee!), we left for la playa (from about 5.00 to 9.00pm) and just enjoyed sand and water. I had forgotten these sensations... Magical!

We're back, a bit tired I've to say (high heat really kills when you're not used to it!), but counting the days till we starts with our holidays (in a bit more than 3 weeks now)! Weeeeeeeee!!**~~*^* * **^* *

Oh, I brought back 2 postcards for ewws! It's the "postcards' season", no? :P
First one of the playa and second one of the hobbits'house:)


click here



click here

No comments: