Thursday, June 16, 2005

Who wanna place a bet?

;-)
Not me, because I have no idea what they gonna tell at the hospital: second baby scan today. It happens during the 5th month in France, and this second scan can tell (if you want) if you expect a boy or a girl.
Of course we wanna know!!!
I'm so excited, knowing *that* will make our relationship with the *mini-one* much more "real"!

I'm a bit more nervous with the following rendez-vous with the gyno. When I was pregnant with Lola, at the 5th month they told me I had to stop walking and to stop waking up as much as possible (so pleasant to be preggie! ;-). No more trip, no car, no stairs, etc.
I know it's completly different from one pregnancy to the other... yet I'm still a bit nervous.

I will let you know about all that later probably, if you're nice, that is :P

edit: Sorry to come back a bit late around here, I had an exhausting day, but just equally wonderful! :)
Soooooo....

Nurse:
It's a boy Mrs.Walker Candles, it's a boy
It's a boy Mrs.Walker Candles, it's a boy

Chorus:
A son! A son! A son!

hehe
Yup, I'm expecting, we're expecting, a babyboy!Yeeepeeeeeeeeee!!!!
The babyscan was fantabizooby. The woman who did it took her time, kept talking to the baby, laughed when *he* started jumping around or to make faces, almost took him between her hands through my belly to move him slowly! He was turning, moving upside down, sometimes holding his head with a hand as if yawning, getting bored being there, sometimes trying to touch his nose with a foot, etc.
When she asked if we wanted to know about a boy or girl, she caressed my belly to help the *mini-one* turning a bit and then she asked us : "ok, so what do you see between his lil legs, hm?"
Seeing clearly like a lil match straight between the legs, I answered almost jumping.. it's a BOY!!!

There was so much emotion around, from us, that you could almost feel it physically**~~*^* *

I did not expect it at all, somehow I thought I was made to make goilettes ;-)
We're very happy, it's like a new adventure because I have no idea how it gonna be with a boy!
A new planet!!!

He's already taller and bigger than the average
and should be above 4kg on due date. Huuuuuu, let's just hope I don't put on 3 kg every month like I just did in the past one!

My rendez-vous with the gyno went really ok despite lil hmm probbies with my inner bits that I had noticed just before. You're maybe having a pizza or a royal cheese, so I won't share the details! hehe... but, no worries, all is fine! Phewwww:)


our lil beauDy,
(sowwy I just can't be modest today! hehe)


PS: Lola tries to convince us that a lil brother has to be called a "lil sister"! lol! Fun times to come :-))

No comments: