Wednesday, July 13, 2005

6th month

I've just had my 6th month' visit to the hospital yesterday.
And mr *mini-boy* and I are going purrrfectly! I expected some contractions and inner bits modifications, but nenene. It's all ok!
(happy sigh)

The only thingie that bothers the gyno and her colleague (why are they always 2 for the visists there? I wonder! I wish it would be more ermm intimate!), anyway, what bothers them is the time I'm going to spend by car during the holidays.
Ok, I'll be careful and that's all. They've given me tons of helpful medication "just in case". So it's gonna be ok :)

As for my weight... + 500 grammes! 500, my lucky number! I *noe* weight should not be a problem when you're preggie, but believe me... when you start with the 4 last months, you don't want to lose control over that!
So in the past month, I just took 500 grammes which is fine. Newt will be terrible then, it works like that, with me :P

But but... from the 26th week of pregnancy (next week for me), *they* say the baby and I will share an average of 400 new grammes every week. Ouch!

Our *mini-boy* should have a weight of 750 grammes now for a length of about 32cm. He swims happily (I feel him so often!) in a magic swimmingpool whose water is automatically changed every 3 hours. Paradise, hey?!
He can now suck his thumb, and he can start to cry!!!! Awww, can you believe that?!!! I won't let that happen!

I've new vitamines to take, iron, etc, that should help me with my so painful back. I'm very often blocked and it's fookin painful. You clearly feels that the hips and inner bits are getting somehow larger, spreading, for the final sprint! hehe

Despite the lil painful bits, Pregnancy's magic, definatly**~~*^* ***^^* *

No comments: