Friday, July 01, 2005

"Dis, comment tu t'appelles?" "A440"

How is it going on your musical planet?
I wanna crispy news, good advice about new albums, etc!

On my planet, hmmm, less news than I'd like!
I bought the last Garbage, which is (yawn) average. I also got the last Apocalyptica, which was so disappointing, and same with Sin City soundtrack. Just had to sell them again immediatly! It's done ;-)

And then I found a lil treasure: Beck's last album, Guero.

I don't hear much about Beck, but his albums are always something, I tell you. So creative, so inspired! Just what I need :-)**~~*^* *

About concerts, it's getting quiet... The only one that one should not miss is Depeche Mode on next february! A bit less exciting than a few years ago, but yet, it's DM! RoaRRRRR



But then, if you'd rather pay to have a good laugh (my opinion, huh), you have much more choice... see, lots of funny concerts to come: A-Ha, Alice Cooper, Brian Adams, Michael Bolton, Scorpions, Korn or..tada... Motorhead! LOL
I still wonder which is the funniest, all of them get their own ermm *funny charm*!

And for the 2 only Motorhead's fans on earth that I know, James Hetfield, and Martin (nods nods!), here's one of the best Motorhead picture I've ever seen:


(droooling...not!!!:P)(LOL)


Cheers, boys!

No comments: