Friday, July 01, 2005

In the boots of a fatty, yeahh, but a happy fatty!

I'm starting my 6th month now, hoping it will be one of the best!
So far, month #4 was really good. Month #5 welcome me with that fookin cold and much tiredness again. I wish I could take medication, tea and honey are just not enough at all!
But I'm ok today (even if Lola woke 3 times last night), which is an excellent sign!

Our *miniboy* moves enough to remind me he is my best vitamine ;-) But he moves way less than Lola for the moment, which is kewl.
Now he seems to require much more space than the shrimpette. My belly inflates without any way to control it a bit. The photos below are a good proof of it :P

I am not longing forward getting more kilos now, I tell you.
I still wonder about women telling they feel so wonderful when they're preggie!
You feel heavy and slow all the time, the libido finds it hard to express itself as wanted, you start to feel it hard to move or walk quickly, you find it impossible to sleep properly, the belly and back are getting more and more painful too (the uterus getting bigger, it clearly pushes everything around! ouch! ;-).

Talking of sleep, I wake up several times in the night, and always one time at 5.43 am precisely! A couple of friends told me it was a *sign*, the *miniboy* will join in the very early morning. Hehe... I hope not! Make him join at about 11.00 am on the weekend, that will be purrfect!

Anyway, I have time to think about that:)

I've just read that when you start the 6th month, the papa can stick his hear to the mama's belly and listen at the baby's heartbeats! No kidding!!! We try that tonight! Wooooo!!! (lol when I tell Martin "oh tonight I wanna try *something* new!", not sure he'll expect the heartbeats! hehe)
Our *miniboy* should have a weight 560g and is not about 28 cm long. When I read such measures, I still look at my belly as if it was a magic box! ;-) **~~*^* *

Soo, I'm now in the second part of the pregnancy, which I'll call the *biggest* part which means everything! :P

No comments: