Sunday, July 10, 2005

Memory back to life

Like every year, I've decided it was time to *organize* (eeeck, what an ugly word!) my archives. Text and photos.

I started with my 2004 blog. Had it printed. 255 pages that I have now to put together. When I look at my 2002 and 2003 "printed" years of blog, it's fookin cool to have them on paper. Zillions of souvenirs in a few pages. Very Preciousssss :)

And then I decided it would be the purrfect moment to get prints of our favourite photos. You know what it is with digit cams, you never have your photos printed anymore usually.
But I miss that. I luuuuvee photos albums.
We haven't had any print since hmmm august 2004. About a year! So I managed to select about 220 photos and hope to get the prints by Tuesday. I still wonder how much it gonna cost... eeeeck...!

No comments: