Thursday, August 11, 2005

A 7 months-old belly

Seven months already! Yeahhhhh!!!
The *mini-boy* is expected end of October, which sounds to me like in about a hundred years!

I feel heavy... but hell, I AM heavy! :P
No more cat walk for me, my balance is changing (the heaviest part isn't on the side of my bum anymore! True!) so I have to adapt to it.

And the bigger my belly gets, the more painful my back is. Oh that's about the most boring part, as soon as I lay down on a bed or sofa, I'm totally blocked, no need to tell you I spend wonderful nights!
Talking of nights, the *wild moments* are kinda forbidden now, they provoke contractions whatever effort you make (isn't that very unfair?!)

Then (singing the Who's *Acid Queen*) you get the stomach part, playing with acid stuff, you feel like it's burning inside. Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!

Who wanna be preggie again?

And soon I won't be able to control meself anymore and will simply pee in my pants if you make me laugh (so please let's talk politics and religion only!).
When I sneeze, it's even worse and as you've noticed I catch a cold about every 2 weeks!

What else? Hmmmm... I can't go by car more than 30 minutes anymore (bad vibes from the car make nice lil contractions!) which make it impossible for me to go back to Bretagne before the end of times!

And the cherry on the cake is when you're in your 6th month and some woman come to you telling she was just like that at her 9th month! grmmppph!!!

BUT

There was a time when I wanted my pregnancy to last forever!!!... to enjoy it... and also for fear of suddenly getting overbusy with a new babe.
Now I've to thank Ma' Nature to make me getting over impatient to hold my baby!!!
hehe**~~*^* *

The *mini-boy* moves so much, I almost should make a film of my belly when he starts to play. You can see waves and mountains popping out of my belly (lol or almost) all the time.
I'm impressed! (lol he's kicking right now as if to agree with what I'm typing!). He moves much more than Lola used to do! And I have no fear playing with him (pushing him here and there when he kicks too hard, etc) hehe.
That is wunnnerful***~~^^* *~~~*^^* *

Oh, we have found a name for him!!! We've let Lola chosing between 2 names, 2 very different ones. So that's done, you will know it in a couple of months, I swear it! (lol, sorry for teasing)

The *mini-boy*'s weight is about 1kg300 for a size of about 36cm (my painful back confirms all that)
He takes about 200g everyweek now. He needs a lot of energy so no surprise I feel hungry again and tired again.
They say in the last 2 months, no chance to feel hyperactive again (I can't remember being hyperactive while being preggie anyway!). The last 2 months, you keep giving all your energy to the greedy lil angel.

The baby can recognize voices and music now. His eyes are now open and he can feel the differences of tastes according to what you eat.

(happy sigh)**~~*^* *

Next chapter: next week with another visit to the hospital.

No comments: