Monday, August 15, 2005

Daily sweets

The other day, Penny wrote a supa blog about all what makes her feel *guuuud*.
It's just that when life isn't easy or when you never take the time to sit down and relax, you tend to forget all the lil pleasures that can make your day.

Soo here's my *lil pleasures* list... writing it down here just helps me to *see* how Life is simply beauDiful !

I feel good when...

Martin arrives from work on Friday evening
I don't have to cook
I sleep a full night without waking up
Martin offers to massage me
Lola tells me she loves me, just like that
Lola, Martin and I fall asleep on a weekend afternoon
I have time to read
I manage to drink my cawffee before it's cold
I open the door to discover one or two friendly postcards
I take care of meself, painting nails, massaging meself with perfumed creams, etc
I don't run out of time
Lola falls asleep in my arms
I finish a painting
I write a bloggie, just like now while Martin and Lola are playing and laughing hard
I start my day with a cawffee+milk and a hot pain-au-chocolat
Martin and I takes the time to play together
Martin and share a glass of wine and start with inspired talks
I wear lovely shoes and lovely ear-rings and lovely underwears (the 3 of dem go purrfectly together)
Martin talks to my belly
I get news from friends and relatives
I fall in love with a new music band
I can put music as loud as I wanna
I eat profiteroles or a banana split without feeling *baaaad* :P
etc!

And here I check that list and realize I've already got many lil pleasures today!
(dancing around**~~*^* *)

No comments: