Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The final countdown, between stress and Hapiness

I went to the hospital for the 7th month' visit yesterday and it went pretty well.
Well, except the fact I learnt last Friday (when I got some medical results) I had caught a nasty infection.
Not nasty for me, but for the baby. The baby can only caught it during the birth, which sounds stressful.
If it's not cured, it can be fatal for the baby.
I spent an awful Friday. Never felt so down.

Then I got reassured, as long as your infection has been determined, there should not be any problem. When the labour starts, I will get antibiotics, then the baby will have them and that will be enough to fight the infection.
Fewwwwww... still a bit stressing, but fewwwwwww nonetheless

Sometimes I think we would live more happily without knowing so much about our health. But I've realized it is very stoopid to say that. I thank Gawds for having discovered this infection in time!!!!!**~~*^* *

Anyway, about the rest, it went *sunnybabanas*!
The baby's going well, his head is already downward (but I think he moves so much that it can change again). I heard his heartbeats... the sweetest music **~~*^* *
The *lil door* is still very closed and this is such a relief!
The tests show no sign of diabetes (that can often appear during the pregnancy.
And the fattie detail, in 5 weeks I took 2,5 more kilos (at home it shows 4 kg, but nebermind!!).
That makes a total of 7 kilos in 7 months. Could be worse!

When I came back home I shared lots of bread and nutella with Lola to celebrate those 2 lil kilos! LOL

In less than 2 weeks, I will have my last baby scan, a few days later my 8th month' rendez-vous at the hospital.
I have also taken rendez-vous with the anaesthetist to be ready for the birth.
There are 2 months left, yeah, but you start to feel very well birth is just at the corner of next street!

I think I start trembling in my boots somehow, somewhere ;-)


7th month

No comments: