Wednesday, August 10, 2005

It's raining men? Not in Bretagne, I tell you!

Haaa summer in Paris, so many shops closed around, so few people in the streets, so many free parking place... soon I'll be convinced pollution is on vacation too!
Honestly, it's wonderful. The sun's shining hard, Life seems to be slower than usual, the vibes are warm.

The sea would be around, it would be heaven.

But you just can't have everything, can you?!
We could enjoy the seaside and countryside for 3 whole weeks. Too bad the sun wasn't much synchronized with our time there!
(having a jealous thought for Lithium who must be having the time of his life there... now it's warm and sunny! grrmmppphhhh)

Anyway, despite the rain, we jumped into the sea almost everyday (hey la Manche -the English Channel- at almost 20°C, that was something!). The sea. It was the only place where I did not feel like a whale, funny, no? :P

(by the way, Thorsten, if you read that blog, you've to gimme back very quickly the film you made of us all in swimsuits playing on the beach! You remember?! Or just burn it, ok? thank you! hehe)

Swimming with rain around is nice yeah (...), except that after a week I caught a fookin cold (yup, again...)! Just got rid of it a couple of days ago.
Ewwws nasty virus, now stay away from me, I'm gonna take my revenge very very soon!

That kinda spoiled my time there. Coughing like an oldie for hours, hardly sleeping. (why am I happy to be back in Paris, enjoying summer in the city? I wonder!)

Thank Gawd the fireplace is huge there and worked 70% of the time! :-)))

The family house was full with friends and relatives all the time, which was really kewl. The average was about 10 people. Martin's family, mine, friends from Germany, then from France.
I can run a castle now! If I can do it with a house full of people while being fully preggie, nothing's impossible!

It was fantabizooby to have so many visits. Much help with Lola and even more with the *hobbit house*, and definatly brilliantissima late evenings (if I forget the fact I only drank agua con gas! arggg)
I'll give ya details about the works in the house later, I promise:)

Now, raise your hands, who's been on holidays? who's enjoyed summer in the city? Both have their advantages, rilly! :P


the sun was there! Look at the waves glittering!


Anyway, Bretagne with or without sun is magic. Isn't it a land of pirates, fairies and happy souls after all?**~~*^* *^^* *

No comments: