Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I've had a dream...

The other day, I started to feel some baaad toothache.
Last time I was preggie, it was just the same. And at the time, I thought you could not get anything from the dentist, simply because some products can accelerate the birth, etc.
But after being sent 3 times in emergency to the hospital, I have learnt!
Pain is worse than anything when you expect a baby, it simply provokes contractions!

Now it starts again. Fookin teef.
And my subconscious had a good laugh wiff me provoking a nasty dream. I dreamt I woke up and half of my teeth had disappeared!!!!

Eeeeeck!!!
And in my dream, I woke up on a Saturday, so no dentist would help me before at least 2 days... which was simply unbearable!
lol

After that dream (why don't I use nightmareinstead, hm?), I spent a full morning trying to get a rendez-vous with a "not-on-holiday" dentist.
I've seen one today, fewwwwww..... :):):)
One of my nerve is touched (sigh, just as usual wiff me). So more works (and money!) to come later.

Esox (aka "the-one-who's-almost-started-blogging") told me there was a meaning when you dream of loosing teeth. So I looked for it (because that dream was very very real).
Dreaming of loosing one's teef could mean jumping from childhood to adulthood (reponsibility, etc).
LOL, it was time!

No comments: