Monday, September 26, 2005

Bloody "first times" !

For once today, it wasn't only Lola who enjoyed a *very first time*.
It was my turn too.

First time Lola got a thorn, a tiny bit of wood, deep under the skin of one of her fingers.
I just knew then that she and I were about to spend a not funnny funny moment together. It was worse than that.

With the help of tweezers, a needle, hot water, etc, I used all the courage I had and started *working* on the shrimpette's lil finger.



For more than one hour, I tried, I really did my best to get rid of this thorn! And Lola has been brave at the beginning, then it must have really hurt for she started to cry and cry and scream with pain.

Argggg!!!
I just could not stand it anymore. It was awful torturing her this way.
I asked Lola if she wanted to see the doc, she nodded between 2 sobs.

When we went there, Lola held my hand tightly, gave her lil hand to the doc, bit her lips in silence, and waited.
The thorn was really deep.

I kept talking to Lola, to help her focus her attention on something else, and while doing this, I could see tears in her eyes and feel a more firm grip on my hand. But she did not complain even once!!!!
She's been so brave, I just could not believe it....**~~*^* *^^* *

Her doc is her new "hero" now because he did some "magic" to "save" her (her words :-)

Phewwww...

No comments: