Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Boys boys boys

I'm suprised, really suprised that almost all the pregnant women I know, the preggie blogwriters included, expect a baby boy!
And among my friends who had a baby in 2005, they all gave birth to boys!!!
And in the monthly stats, there are more boys expected than girls!
How new! When Lola was born, the stats were very high for girls. I remember the usual jokes when a boy was born : he will have *choice*, huhu :P

But that's good, it just had to happen this way for a purrfect balance :))

Here in the blogsphere, I think Jenny expects a boy, same for Alix and I. Only Etolane expects a goilette (she will have choice, huh ;-)

(what a fertile year in the blogsphere by the way!!!)

To be *good* mamas, does that mean we all have to practice footie, to have a bud & watch tv (easy!), to appreciate the beauDy of a fast red car and roaring engine?
Neeeeee... phewwwww... to be guuud mamas, we'll probably have to balance their male-ish inspirations with our female-ish sweetness and sense of beauDy ;-)

No comments: