Friday, September 23, 2005

Coco Mice

I think we spent last Autumn cooking biscuits about every 2 days last year...!
(what a little house on the prairie's concept, isn't it? :P)

And well, I think we're gonna beat our own records, starting the new season with Lola as a chef :)
The shrimpette is proud to present you her delicious coco mice, and she made enough of them for all Martin's colleagues at work! lol
I would have luved to see them biting the lil mice while going on with their serious conversations ;-)



And while I'm at it, other pics from the shrimpette who's gonna be the very best old sister (at least maybe the most fashion one, lol)!



...I give her special attention at the moment, first: because of pure selfish pleasure, second: because of the arrival of her lil bro, third: because Martin works really late at the moment and can't spend more than 1 hour with her :(

No comments: