Saturday, September 17, 2005

Lola's first days in the jungle

Lola's started school 2 weeks ago now, and she hasn't cried a single time!
And (cough), me neither :P

Okies, she's already understood she could threaten us to not go to school, but we'll get used to that for the next 15, 20 years?

School so far means singing and playing for Lola. Oh, and peeing in the toilets! (when I ask her what she did in the morning, she answers "I went to pee, mama!" lol

For me, I've discovered school also meant something else:

Second day, on the board: "lice are back !"
Fifth day, on the board: "first case of chickenpox in the classroom"



Yeahhhhh, I'm too happy, what's next?
Suddenly I feel I've just opened a new chapter in the encyclopedia of Parenthood (shorter paperback edition, available in 35 volumes ;-)
Huuuu...

Anyway, yesterday I asked Lola who was her *special guuuuud* lil friend in the classroom... she thought for a minute then answered "it's mama!!!"
hehe
(happy sigh)**~~*^* *

No comments: