Tuesday, September 20, 2005

"Officially lazy!" (wanna join my club?)

My maternity leave has just started!
Ok, I am not employed anywhere so in the facts that does not change anything... except that I'm a hard worker at home!

And I've decided to reconsider this "maternity leave" and take it seriously.
So, I won't work anymore till the birth (which I expect late october, if possible, I'm just too tired right now!)

I've never worked as much as in the past month till today on a "Herman" book. I had to finish the new one (title: Herman has no friends) before the birth. No choice! Even if it's expected for february...

So it's done and that's so kewl!

No more work pressure, I'll just have naps with Lola, I'll blog when I feel it and paint if I can stand on my chair without too many contractions.
I ask, what, 3 weeks like that, minimum! (thank you, Mrs *Universe* ;-)**~~*^* *)

No comments: