Friday, September 09, 2005

The tale of the tall bagpipe player and the mini Frawnch red-head

Martin came to Paris for the first time 7 years ago. It was exactly on the 6th of September.
He was so tall (lol he is still, but I got used! Pheww) with his 1m98 and I so small with my 1m58.
I was wearing a leather coat, he was all dressed in leather. Both with long hair. His were longer. Much longer.

I introduced him my hairy partner, Joe, and he introduced me his musical partner, his bagpipe.

We spent 3 days discovering each other.
3 months later we were married.
7 years later, our old partners, Joe and the Berrichonne, can hardly believe their eyes: Love is more in the air than ever, there are two young *Love creatures* as a proof of it , and there's even hobbit house to welcome the tribe**~~*^* *

We haven't been lazy!!!

No comments: