Saturday, October 01, 2005

9th month, countdown: jour J -30

Done! I'm back from my 9th rendez-vous with the gyno.
So, yes I can confirm I'm a whale, despite only +10 kgs since the beginning. But the weight does not seem to be a problem for anyone at the hospital except for me and other preggie mamas! lol


fully preggie!


I've told the gyno I've had a lot of contractions lately and that my belly was *hard* as a stone most of the time. I wondered if all that was a probbie and if it was painful for the baby...
She said "not at all". Then she added that the main point (besides losing waters or having painful contractions) is now to check regularly for the baby's movements.
I must feel him moving regularly, at least once, every 4, 5 hours. If not, I have to "wake him up", and if he does not answer I've to rush to the hospital (rushing? lol).

Now for a real piece of news (sorry guys, but for us, goils, pregnancy means also such details), the cervix has just started to open, the gyno could feel just a lil bit the head of the baby there!!!
(falling from chair)

I asked her then how long she thinks before the baby wanna go out, and she said about hmmm ... anytime actually, but she thinks I can get 2 other weeks, maybe more if I'm very careful.

I answered with a big PHEWWWWWW and told her I just wanna wait to celebrate Lola's birthday! :)

That's it for the moment, I guess I'll need to share my (positive!) stress in the next days.

No comments: