Thursday, October 13, 2005

Back from hospital, Jour J-17, -5, -7?

Thanx to Lola, who will not sleep this afternoon, I have time to relax on the computer (but Gawd, I need sleep right now, if you only knew!)

So, I'm back from the hospital, where my midwife (sage-femme) turned into a very male-ish version today. She's been replaced by this new "midwife" (he calls himself this way), and that was not the most comfortable surprise (lol): he's in his early 30s, Baywatch type, with a very white smile. I'm more into female gynos or ugly male-ish ones! (laughing)
He was professional, nice and careful, that was the main point :P

Anyway, the baby and I are doing well.
But the baby, being apparently quite big, starts to lack room in my belly, so I have another rendez-vous on monday morning (full moon on Monday! haha!) in the emergency part of the hospital to check how's my cervix. If it's ready enough or not. If it's ready, then they will *motivate* the labour on the next days.

Sooooo, I feel like I'm going to plan the most lazy fo the weekends! hehe
All that is exciting, A new chapter's about to start, I'll let you know on Monday about it, of course... if not before! :P

No comments: