Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Joe's planet is fine but...

...but there's something wrong.

It's been ages I've talked of Joe in here. He's been doing well, asking 20 times a day for food, sleeping the rest of the time, having to accept Lola's lil lies "Mama, Joe has just bitten me! Mama, joe has scratched me!!!".. etc, a sweet routine for him.

Till a few days ago when we felt something we knew already on the side of left hip.
THE tumour.
Fooking tumour.
It is back, not even two years after his operation and chemotherapy!!!!! :((((
Well, I should not be that surprised, the veterinary had warned us.
But shit. This time, no way they can remove it because he simply does not have enough flesh and muscle anymore there.

So I'm a bit in the fog with that. He does not suffer at all for the moment, and the tumour is very small.
Medicine won't help him anymore, or make him awfully weak. He's had enough of that.

He's 13 now, which is old, but he's a baby to me!
Well, we're going to wait & see, we do not have much choice now.

No comments: