Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Jour J -11

The shrimpette is still actively fighting against her chickenpox..
And I check everyday if the lil spots start to disappear (when there are not anymore of them, no way the baby can get infected), but it takes time.

I'm physically not feeling on top of the world, I *know* the baby start to lack space in my belly, I feel it, and it is uncomfortable for both of us.
But we do the best we can, I haven't been outside for 4 days now (!!!!) because I did not want to risk the 5 floors.
But tomorrow I'll have to do it, nobody will be here to help me with the shrimpette and she simply has to go out to breathe fresh air!

When my mom comes to see me, she can't help telling I look really bigger from one day to the other! LOL
Thank you mama! But I fear she is right. I have to deal with it, I'm a cocoon for my *mini-mec*, my body is his protection for the moment, and that's what matters :-))))

As for Lola, she's never asked for me so much, there have been no way I could let her to her grand-ma. So I'm here for her, doing all what I can.

I'll get my blood results for chickenpox on Friday...a week to get them! a waste of money because it will be too late in any case.

Anyway, I've never felt so much as a warior-mama as I am right now! Dealing with Lola's infection, still working on Herman's project, being ready to give birth, still taking care of all what I can at home, etc...
No doubt I'm winning a kind of new strength at the moment... thanx to my angels !**~~*^* *^^* *

No comments: