Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Who wanna play the *Penny needs* game?

Penny has just found a funnyhappybananas lil game :P
Here are her rules:

Go into Google and type [-your name- needs] (without the brackets), and see what comes up when you hit search

Okies, so here's what I find when I type "Candy needs"

...Candy the horse, needs justice!
and I supporte her ok?!

...Candy needs a paper wrapper
gotta wear something to dress for xmas eve, or Halloween, depends how u see it! lol

...We can handle all of your Candy needs, no matter how big or small
but size DOES matter!

...Evil needs Candy too
I just can't be everywhere! ;-)

Then I looked for "Candy wants"

...Candy wants to know if the dream will become true
to hold my baby, lola and Martin for hours? soon, very soon!

...Madonna wants Candy
She isn't my type anymore!

...Candy wants to go home with you today
caressing my belly

...Candy wants to get pregnant of Roy, but is having an affair with Lonnie
Falling from chair! I swear I never played in Y&R!

---

Now your turn!!! :P

No comments: