Friday, November 25, 2005

Cold feet' season

Yup, the cold feet' season has just started!



My ass is freezin down here and I find it appropriate to insist that summer's heat feels much much beDer (gimme 8 months, and I'll change my mind again :P)

Here's what we expect in the next days (though the sky is wonderfully blooooe this morning)



Snow, we expect snow. Lola's excited, while I wonder how long i can stay outside carrying my lil wolf against my stomach. The temperature isn't motivating at all, despite thick sox!

So I'm going to experiment a *desperate housewives* typical hobby: joining another mama later (she's American and definatly very kewl, we get on very well) to share a guuud cawffee and maybe watch some kind of funny video, and share gossips -naturally-, while our 4 kids will live their life around us.
Winter isn't so appropriate for kids... and worse for mamas who've to entertain their devils all day!

Then on the weekend, we've the most exciting plans... absobloodilutely purrrfect for such a winter time, including...
...finding a xmas tree, hoping this will make Lola busy for most of the weekend
...watching a probably fookin guuuud rugger game tomorrow (france/south africa)
...maybe having one or 2 hours for meself again, who knows!
...oh and expecting Nim's visit on Sunday!

Warm touches on a frozen time!

No comments: