Tuesday, November 29, 2005

First snow in Paris

... and I forgot my camera!
tssss... very *unprofessionnal* for a blogwriter ;-)

Too bad because when we went to chose a Xmas tree on Saturday, it was snowing hard and Lola was just crazy with it! Another "lil house on the prairie"'s episode, I tell you (happy sigh).

We're a bit in advance with the Xmas tree (as usual, huh), but Lola was expecting it so much and we thought it would be a purrrfect occupation for a whole afternoon, yeahhh!!!



And finally, despite very short nights and many cries from the lil wolf (how can such a lil one can scream so much!!!!), we had a great weekend, with Nim's visit as the cherry on the cake!

And now the week has started, I realize I've never been so busy than right now with my 2 loulous. Which makes my days very alive!! :)
But I worry a bit for the illustration work I have to do... when will I find the time, I really wonder. That stresses me a bit.
Anyway, I'll grab any free minute to do it and will finally relax once it's done!

No comments: