Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Penny Sillan on the moon

If my memory isn't too disconnected (hahum), I won't be ridiculous if I jump on my purp' sofa to sing the HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY to Miz Penny Sillan, the most *wonderful* Aussie creature (and there are a LOT of them overthere) that I know!

We've known each other since, Gawd, I can't remember... 7, 8 years?!!!
(faint)
Did you know, Penny, that the first time I saw your handle online I imagined you dressed as a nurse, but not a nurse in a Jack's way ;-), neeee a nurse who always said the *right* word at the most appropriate moment! I wasn't far at all from the truth :P

And on that full moon day, I wish you a kazillion of happy vibes for the next year to come!
MwaaaaaaaaaaaaMwaaaaaaaaa!!!!! ****~~~**^**** ^^*~~~** *


click here


psssshhhhiiiit: sowwwy for republishing this post about a hundred times, I just could not get the right code for the image! I need to sleep!

No comments: