Thursday, December 15, 2005

10 secrets about food

I've just caught Obni's thread which consists in revealing 10 *secrets* about your tastes/habits/feelings for food! (what a perfect topic!)

(oh, have you noticed how much I luuuve knowing about your "secrets" lately? But I'm fair, I always tell you mines before asking about yours!)

okies...
1. I'm not a feminist in the extreme way, but I trooly believe men are wonderful in kitchen!
2. I'd sell my soul for a good rum, make it a real ti'punch and ... (faint)
3. I like having my veal liver still raw inside
4. I love raw mussels, I'm crazy for anykind of seafood anyway, but ... I'll turn green if you give me fish.
5. I have a great 6th sense and much intuition (lol, yeah), but for some reasons, both do not work for me when I cook
6. When we travel by car, we desperatly look for Mc Donald's on our way, cheap and so great for ermm kids to have a break :P
7. I love the American way when people join for a party, everyone bringing a different dish
8. I love these restaurants in London where you can bring your bottles of wine, even if it feels a bit weird
9. I could never be a vegetarian
(pssssit Candy, "never" say "never" :P)
10. I love chinese food in France, not in UK, I love Indian food in UK, not in France...oh and I love Italian food about anywhere, but more specially in.. Germany! (running to pack the luggage)

I send now the bottle to hmmm... Miz Penny, Jack, Martin, Etolane!
...so that we get an Aussie, English, German and Canadian (on peut dire que t'es canadienne la belle, oui? ;-) view on it!
and of course... whoever wanna catch the bottle is welcome (like ermmm.. Mel' for instance! hehe ;-)


my last "what-the-f*ck*-is-it" creation
(proud smile)

No comments: