Sunday, December 11, 2005

4 certitudes and a Christmas mise-en-bouche

1) When you are really RILLY tired, the glass is definatly half-empty
2) Being of same blood does not make everything
3) I'm a city girl, and I'm not ready to live in the country side right now. Not in an isolated hamlet. Impossible. A chock, I thought I could. We don't change our plans with Bretagne though... The hobbit house is far from being finished, and I'll probably change my mind again:)

After these certitudes, I'll *need* to write down a proper Xmas wishlist :)

4) Truffes are simply delicious
Not feeling on top of the world, I just *needed* something special. The epicurean in us made its job and for the first time in our life, we bought a real truffe! A unique experience!
It was really affordable, the truffe + a lil fois gras for about 40€ (lol well, ok, that's expensive! But pleasure for the body and the soul has no price sometimes).

The fois gras and truffe slept together for a night, let's call it a yummy quickie!
It was unexpected, revealing, delicious





Today the glass is rather half-full :)

No comments: