Thursday, December 29, 2005

back & tapping foot

(...only because my foot's freezing! grmmppphhh!)

How is it going on your side of the (cold/hot) planet, ewws all?!!
We came back to Paris a bit earlier than expected, Joe's being more sick, Loup and Martin too (both caught a bloody cold!)
But we spent a great week in Hamburg, in shops, in pubs and at (cosy) home. We spent actually too much time in shops, Xmas stuff, huh. So no time for another tatoo or anything that pleasantly frivolous! (what? Xmas shopping is frivolous?! tsss)

Ermmm (cough cough) I've to admit though that Santa Claus spoiled me in a most generous (frivolous again? naaaaa) way... I can tell I have very HAPPY feet right now -even if they're still freezing-...oh and a very happy nose too! more about that later ;-)

Lola's doing really well, even though she's turned to be CRAZY about anything related to princess stuff ... Now each time I see a toy or a magazine or whathefookingever with "Cinderella" or "White Snow" on it, I run away screaming... These things are dangerous I tell you (I must take a pic of Martin dressed as "le beau prince" for instance!)

Now Loup ... Haaaa 2 months-old now (happy sigh) and still developping a "wolf" kind of personnality! He does not bite, no, not yet, but he's fooking improving at the full moon howl!
Since a few days, he's also started coughing, sneezing... but despite all these new adventures, he still enjoys VERY MUCH waking up 2, 3 times every night! Youplaboum!

No comments: