Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Frantic tick tick tick tick tick tock

I'm am blogging and THAT is not reasonnable at all... I'am running after every minute and I feel I will never be synchronized with the clock again. I'am late at everything, taking Lola at school, waking up, paying bills... working...even laughing at jokes!

arggg...

I've just started the preparation for illustrations for the new Herman's book (this time, it deals with "change")... doodles so far, it takes so much time to "illustrate"!!!



You've to create behind words, you've to interprate in the best way. The preparation work is simply huge this time. I must give my 20 illustrations by february, I have no idea if they'll be finished by then.

I need time!!!
(but honestly... I'd give anything to spend my free time in zillions other ways)
(sigh...)

No comments: