Friday, December 02, 2005

Not a starving Loup ;-)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

We're just back from the Doc and a month ago his weight (birth weight) was 3kg800, now he's 5kg300!
Not bad in a month!
(wondering if it has anything to do with the tons of chocolate I'm having ;-)

Loup has 2 Docs, a married couple that work together. Sometimes I see the man, somtimes the woman.
This time I saw the man and he said the weight was all fine. Last time I saw his wife who worried a lot he was too big and ate too much. Tsssss, sometimes I find females strange, who would worry that a few weeks-old baby eats too much ???!!!

Anyway, I insist on the weight because it's a source of stress for parents of a new born baby!
As the Doc checked Loup, Loup farted like never! Jeeez! Poor baby, that seemed to be painful :(
That makes me think about the other day when we went for shopping. Martin was carrying Loup, hidden in his coat and when he went to pay... Loup farted almost in an adult way (on every aspect)! ...The guy in front of Martin looked at Martin in the most strange and disgusted way! LOL! You've to be careful with a farting Loup!

So Loup sleeps, eats and farts. All the basics to start one's life! :P

Oh he's now 56 cm tall, a month ago he was 51 cm.
I find that fascinating, he grows up almost as quickly as a flower :-)

No comments: