Saturday, December 31, 2005

Psycho-killer questionnary

Thanx to Nim, I finish the year with another lil game! Yeeeepeeeeee!
Ok the questions are a bit strange, but (hand on heart) it's a question of honour (& pleasure :P) for me to answer and play any lil online game when I'm asked too !

1) Which questionnary would I love to answer ?
Hmmm, the one you're about to send me!

2) If I was a crushed animal on the road, which one would I be ?
I'd be a

Lola's just watched the cartoon, and I saw the lil devil recovering from 2 big trucks that ran over him :P

3) My favourite dictator:
I have TWO favourite ones


4) My favourite sexual object:
It is the one which opens the hundreds of lil doors to more pleasure (huhuh)


5) My favourite physical deformation
The one I'm *suffering* right now! Martin's nodding (rolling eyes :P)


6) If I could burn a car in Clichy-sous-Bois, it would be the car of
Any fookin dickhead who parks his car on pedestrian crossings!

7)if I had to execute a Care Bear, which one would I chose?
the one in chocolate, naturally

I've no time to select new ones to answer the questionnary, but pulllease, help yourself!

No comments: