Monday, January 09, 2006

loving my kitchen ;-)

I officially start today (wattaday!) my new life as housewife!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

If you only knew how much French lack consideration for housewives (we've to find an other word for that me thinks btw)... stopping an "official job" to take care of the babies makes of you a weird creature here. My foreign goilfriends here find it very difficult to have a social life without having a job, just because it's not well perceived to be a housewife. Strange!

That means I've stopped receiving any financial help and that we 're gonna trying to live with one salary. Till I get enough money from my paintings :)

That's one of our biggest *Life choice* so far. Taking care of our babies, and giving priority to our family life. We hope it's gonna work!

No comments: