Saturday, January 28, 2006

Mozart and I

... do not have much in common, except that he died in Vienna and that I enjoy ermmm... viennoiseries !

Actually I know about nothing about classical music. I know I'm not sensitive to classical operas, but it's different with classical music.
My parents were more a Led Zeppelin-Pink Floyd-Rolling Stones kind of fans, so Mozart had no chance at home.



One day Martin compared some heavy metal composers to classical ones and that sounded suddenly logical.
I listen to Metallica, right, and I wonder which composer would have brought me so much pleasure back in the 16th or 18th century?

New doors to open. It's exciting, my virgin ears have so much to discover!
If you have a classical favourite composer, or a piece of classical music you really LUVE, let me know, I need lights...

No comments: