Saturday, February 25, 2006

My turn!

Catching the thread Alix and Etolane sent me (thank you gals! hehe), before I'm the last one to answer the *4x4 questionary* ;-)

4 jobs I've done:
-selling computers's stuff when computers where big heavy slow machines
-marine equipment buyer (boat propellers have no secrets for me)
-book illustrator
-translator for Amnesty International

4 movies I can watch again and again:
-Sans peur et sans reproche
-The good, the bad, the ugly
-The nightmare before Xmas
-Alien 1,2,3 & 4

4 places where I'd rather be right now:
-I'm quite happy in here right now!
-on our way to the airport with tickets to Canada, Oz, Finland, Ireland and Scotland.
-in a 5 rooms flat were my neighbours would be my closest friends
-in the desert, watching the sun rising

4 places where I've lived:
-Versailles
-Rouen
-Paris 17th arrondissement
-Paris 15th arrondissement

4 places where I've spent holidays:
-very often on a boat, great trips to Spain and South England
-Normandie, during 15 years on summertime (till I realized that even Bretegane was sunnier ;-)
-Dublin
-Scotland

4 tv shows I enjoy:
-Strip-tease
-Ushuaïa
-Lucky Luke
-Thalassa

4 dishes or type of food I really enjoy:
-carpaccio
-tartare
-flan
-moussaka

4 websites I often visit:
-Yahoo music
-Elfwood
-Allocine
-Gals Talk, have I ever mention anything about it? hehe

4 blogwriters who are happily invited to answer this questionnary
-Martin
-Mean Maude
-Hiro
-Jenny, just because I know she's lots of free time at the moment ;-)

No comments: