Wednesday, February 01, 2006

So many books, so little time

Am I am a bit late for a new year's resolution, hm?
It's just that I didn't want to chose an impossible resolution like... "I want to learn kick boxing, lose 10 kgs, quit smoking (done, 4 years ago, phewww), cook with passion, etc etc"
Nenenene. My resolution isn't a huge one. Not an Everest :)
I simply wanna read my pile of books, 1 chapter everyday maybe? T'is all I'll officially try to do. Me lazy bum :)

When I think of Martin, who spends about 1 hour everyday reading while he's in the metro, I'm a bit jealous. Ermmm, not so much of the metro ;-)
Reading is a real *Xtra* that requires xtra time, which is hard to find when you've to take care of your babes, house and biz!



Right now I'm in the middle of an exciting trilogy, The War of Souls, by Weis and Hickman. Great Fantasy, with the beloved Tas'.

And in the past weeks, I've kept my imagination busy with...

The Soulforge
by Margaret Weis. Informative (about the twins). Pretty good.

Everything's eventual
by Stephen King. Irregular. Some great short stories though.

les dents de la mort
by Xavier Maniguet. Informative, frightening! (wavin at Oz ;-)

the charnel prince
by Greg Keyes. Wunnerful, brilliant, exciting Fantasy!

Now we wait for a new second-hand books' order... my pile's gonna get higher ;-)

No comments: