Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tea-time thoughts

wanna some biscuits?
Another cupocatweewee?


Balance
I believe it must feel wunnerful walking with boots with pompoms on their side. You know? these northen winter boots. I must experience that some day.

Relieved
Thinking Yoko Ono and John Lennon were really in love, I find John a bit more friendly. So his music sounds suddenly even beDer.

Disappointed
The Rolling Stones agreed to have their (so so shoking) songs cut and sensored during the supabowl? Fook, no balls here! Probably lost them a long long time ago.

Discovery
Tofu IS yummmy! Not just a vegetarian weird stuff!

Convinced
My lil delicate mouff really prefers light red wines to heavy ones that stick to the tongue, you know?

Concerned
I would not sleep well if I were THE Danish cartoonist!

Surprised
I do enjoy electronic music like daft punk, telepopmusik, Air of course, etc. I would have never ever expected that!

Proud
Had a message from Lola, she tried gallop with her poney! How about that, huh? 3 years old and into gallops! (good I was not there I would have run along with the poney, as usual!)

Impatient
to share some great time with Esox tomorrow evening

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: