Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Who's hiding behind the Cello ?

As I told you a few weeks ago, I'm exploring classical music at the moment ... and I'm getting pretty lost! There's simply too much of it!
So I climb my Everest from another side, trying to re-discover what's really famous first, then I'll explore what bring vibes to me!

So far, I've got bits of Wagner, Prokofiev and Tchaikovski (lol do I sound posh enough with all that, hm? ;-).
I actually found unexpected and delicious vibes with 2 Romeo and Juliet! No kidding! (one from Prokofiev and the other from Tchaikovski). The walls are vibrating with them right now. Too guuuuud! Groooovy!

I'm also expecting an order of 3 second-hand CDs, something like the "best classic music in movies"! Yup, I think it will be easier for me to get familiar with classic famous stuff this way!

[IMG]http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Musique/0014.gif[/IMG]

I was also wondering about the faces of these so famous musicians. it's a pity photography did not exist a few century ago, cause I'm sure (I hope! lol) some portraits are far from the reality.

So let's see... here's a lil gallery, do these composers *look like* their music, hm?


click here


...my first thought: hell no, they can't be who they say they are! //oO\
And then, from my newborn knowledge in that classical field, I realized these faces really suited the music I had discovered. Most of them!
Even Ravel, lol... (no offence!)

Well now, let's talk goily, my favourite one here might be Vivaldi, despite the hair! hehe
As for my favourite kind of music... I have no idea yet :)

No comments: