Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Deliberatly unsynchronized

That's about I'd described my lil devils at the moment.
When one sleeps, the other never does
When one wanna play, the other one wants all your attention
When it's time to give a bath to one, it's time to eat for the other
When we decide to go out for a frozen walk, the other one only ask for your arms and warmth
When I have no choice but to pay attention to one only for a few minutes, the other one won't have any more patience and will start doing all what a devil can possibly do (amazing how much imagination they get in that *field*!)

Oh but I'm a baaaaaad mouff!
They CAN get synchronized!!!... when it comes to scream and cry
...or when it's 4.00am, one is hungry and the other decides she has slept enough!

How many more kids did I want again?

hehe

I'm not too tired, despite what my zombie face can tell. But really I start to find it hard to get 20 minutes in a row for meself. Almost impossible (like, it took me 3 days to write 10 words in here!).

Now, when I give the last bottle of milk to Loup in the evening, it feels so so SOOOOO *guuuud* to know a few minutes later I'll enjoy a glass of wine and start to relax... a pleasure close to a lil orgasm, no kiddin!

No comments: