Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Emballage

Flowers look so much beder when coming from the lil posh shop than from the supamarket...
Wine taste so wunnerful in this beauDiful crystal glass, much beder than in the big water glass!
Oh and coffee feels unique in this lil cup with a terrific design, much more than in this brown plastic glass
Now books with hard, refined cover keep much more my attention than those with a kitsh paperback cover...
And yes, I feel more glamour when wearing expensive undies than wearing the supamarket's ones

oh and you will agree on this one...

A woman is more beaudiful in a sexy lil dress than in ugly sports clothes!**

Soooooo?
I admit, I confess, I reckon, and I accept that
I AM superficial!
eeeeeeck
And I bet I'm not the only one (S)



...I'd happily conclude introducing you a gossip-ish website (I've got the link via Michelle! Yayyyyyyyy!), and don't tell me you've not scrolled down to get more gossips once there!

---

** this does not work for men, a gardener is sexy dressed as a gardener, a plumber as a plumber, a fireman as a fireman! LOL

No comments: