Friday, March 10, 2006

My Nirvana

...is for me: free time

And I'll reach a Nirvana next week, yup.

Martin's parents join us for 7 days, and this is f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c.
....because of course I'm over happy to see them, but also because the kids will love it too!

okok, here are my plans
-this rendez-vous in the beauDy center with my mama
-a cinema with Lola
-a birthday at some Lola's friend (well, that does not sound supa cool BUT when you only have ONE kid with you, it's already Heaven)
-3 restaurants (Sowwy ya Mr Diet), one with Martin, one with Lola and Martin at Martin's work, and one with Michelle, my guuud American friend.
-lots of time to paint

I can't wait for the restaurants part. I never have the opportunity to go there without the kids!
One with Martin is like Heaven!
One with a goilfriend is also wunnerful, I think it's been a few years (NO KIDDIN) since I have been to a restaurant with a goilfriend like that. SCARY!

No comments: