Saturday, March 25, 2006

Nursing bras... to be improved!

Reading Jenny's bloggie (ya should see the pics of her boy! Adorable!) the other day reminded me how happy I've felt when I stopped breast-feeding Loup a couple of months ago!
Oh mind you, I LOVED it and miss it, but I was so HAPPY to get rid of these bloody nursing bras! I made an overdose of them. Oh they're practical, and there's a market, you get some choice, but tsssss they're really ugly! No way you can feel sexy with dem (what, a young mama can't feel sexy? and why not!)... and having to wear them night and day, not fun, really!

Show me where's the revolution, I have bras to burn here :P

Here are a few exemple (ok, the ugliest kind! But the *cuttest* are not very different from these! lol)



but okies, in the Anti-Glamour field, there is worse, MUCH worse....
The pictures speak for themselves, doesn't they?



and




No comments: